MyEd BC Parent and Student Portal

Student/Parent Portal Access 

MyEducationBC (MyEd BC) is a secure student information system set up by the province of BC. Security is guided by the rules and regulations of the School Act and Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA).

The MyEd BC Parent Portal is available for parents to access:

  • Attendance information
  • Report cards
  • GradeBook marks (for those classes using the MyEd BC Gradebook)
  • Your current contact information
  • Individual Education Plans (and progress reports)
  • Verification sheets
  • Course schedule
  • Course selection 
  • Student Portfolio  

Use the following links to access the MyEd BC Parent Portal:

    • Parent portal information
    • Video tour of MyEd BC parent information
    • Resetting password instructions
    • Student course selection
    • Video tutorials
    • Adding your BC Service Card is optional for parents
Important Information
  • New parent accounts will be made on the 1st and 15th of each month.
  • When logging on for the first time, or when resetting your password, do NOT use a cell phone, iPad, or tablet. Instead, use a laptop or desktop computer. Afterwards, you can use a cell phone or tablet to access MyEd BC.
  • Prior to the end of each reporting period, an email will be sent from the school informing parents/guardians when report cards will be published online. Report cards will be posted to the Parent Portal in the box titled 鈥楶ublished Reports.鈥 The report cards will not remain posted to the portal indefinitely, so be sure to download a copy for your records. If you don't see the 鈥楶ublished Reports鈥 box, be sure to check that you are in the top 鈥楶ages鈥 tab along the top of the screen.
  • Parents/guardians are required to reset their password every three months as per the regulations set out by the Ministry of Education and Child Care and FIPPA.
  • BC SERVICE CARD login support is done at a provincial level, please review the .

If you are unable to access your account, or if you require further assistance, please contact your child's school directly.

Contact Us