Transcript Request

Instructions on how to order your Transcript from the Ministry of Education and Child Care website here.

  • Please remember the Permanent Student Record (PSR) is different from the Secondary School Transcript.
  • If you are not successful in locating your Transcript of Grades you may want to seek your PSR.
  • The PSR Contains your entire history of schooling in BC from K-12, even if a student did not graduate Secondary School.
  • The PSR is held by the last School or District where the student most recently attended.

Contact Us